Manager, Credit Risk
Bloomington , IL
Our client, a successful mid-sized financial services company, seeks a Credit Risk Manager, for their office in Central Illinois. This multi-faceted role will lead a team of highly technical analysts in the Credit Analytics and Forecasting department. Projects will include reporting, loss forecasting and credit stress testing analysis across various product lines.
Candidates for this role should have the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a highly analytical role, specifically interpreting and explaining loss forecasting outputs and credit risk appetite
- Financial services industry experience, with high proficiency using SAS
- Master’s degree or PhD in a quantitative discipline preferred
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Prior leadership experience (project or team management)
Salary: $120- 140K base + bonus.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently only considering US Citizen or Green Card holders.
Keywords: PD/EAD/LGD modeling, loss forecasting, credit risk appetite, credit analytics, data analysis, multivariate analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, modeling, SAS, statistics, scoring, credit risk, risk management, banking, SQL