Manager, Advanced Analytics
A fast growing global analytic solutions consulting firm is seeking an Analytics Manager for its Chicago Loop office. In this blended role you will be responsible for doing hands on analytic work as well as creating strategic direction. You’ll make sense out of unstructured business problems, architecting solutions and roadmaps for achieving them. The Analytics Manager will provide actionable insights utilizing customer data and research to guide marketing and commercial decisions. This role will work closely across teams to support business growth and increase company visibility and awareness. This is a great opportunity to influence strategy and be creative in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a leader in the "customer-focused" analytic industry.
- Hands on experience using SAS and the Hadoop stack such as R or Python (hands on)
- Background doing statistical analysis on customer level retail data
- Knowledge of multivariate statistics, forecasting models, segmentation, and data mining
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with a high level of strategic competency
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Economic, or Mathematics
Salary ranges up to $145K base plus bonus depending on experience. Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders at this time.
Keywords: data mining, segmentation, campaign analysis, customer analytics, R, Python, SAS, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Unix, Spark, forecasting, statistics, mathematics, multivariate statistics, marketing analytics, modeling, predictive modeling, statistical modeling