Head of Analytics
variety of major metro areas, (none selected)
A leading brand communication and marketing research firm is searching for a seasoned and communicative analytics professional to act as Head of Analytics in one of their US offices. You would be responsible for delivering analytically-based marketing insights to clients across industries, including retail, financial services, and CPG. This is a very client-facing role, and you will be leading a large team of analytics professionals and developers, both in the U.S. and abroad. In addition to directing the work of your team, you will also be tasked with coming up with creative and innovative ways to make strategic recommendations to clients using predictive models.
Location is flexible: this role can be based out of LA, Chicago, Seattle, NYC, or Salt Lake City. Some travel may be required, typically not exceeding 15%.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- 10+ years of experience in marketing research or consulting
- Concrete knowledge of SAS, R, or SPSS and other statistical tools
- Creative approach to consulting and ability to tell stories using data
- Expertise in statistical and predictive techniques such as regression modeling, factor analysis, segmentation, etc.
Keywords: predictive model, statistical model, regression, structural equation model, network model, segmentation, clustering, classification, targeting, factor analysis, multivariate testing , data visualization, machine learning, SQL, Python, R, SPSS, SAS, survey design, reporting, statistics, econometrics, quantitative research