Global Marketing Research Manager
Are you a primary marketing researcher with a passion for global work and a penchant for international travel? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a well-known consumer goods company is seeking to add 2 new Global Marketing Research Managers to their team in Atlanta. These roles are part of a new division of the insights function that is being built out – it’s a unique opportunity to join a growing arm of an established team.
One role will be focused on the Latin American business and the other on Asia Pacific and Europe. Travel to these areas will be approximately 25%.
The focus of these roles will be on uncovering global marketplace insights through the use of shopper insights, consumer trends research, media research and pricing measurement among others.
These roles will focus on understanding business opportunities once a product is live in the market and how to best optimize the in-market experience for both the retailer and the shopper in order to grow the business.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in primary custom shopper or consumer insights on the client-side in CPG or retail with a deep insights toolkit
- In-market experience working with retailers, category management teams and/or trade management teams to develop stories for brands
- Hands-on experience in an array of custom quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies including but not limited to: segmentation, continuous research, MMM, advertising and media research, pricing work and shopper research
- People management experience as this person will have one direct report
- Experience working on global research initiatives and influencing colleagues and stakeholders across the world
- Strong secondary research experience, a working knowledge of business analytics, and the ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to partner closely with key stakeholders
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
These roles are located in their Atlanta office. Some relocation is available for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience.