Consumer Insights Manager
Los Angeles Area, CA
We’re working on an new role with an exciting tech and entertainment company!
Our client, a well-known company in the media and entertainment space, is seeking to add a strong Consumer Insights Manager to their growing team. Candidates must have hands-on experience across a mix of primary custom research methodologies, and ideally have marketing research experience on both the supplier- and client-side.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years of hands-on research primary custom experience either on the client- and/or supplier side
- Expertise across an array of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience working with advertising research, specifically advertising copy and creative testing, ad tracking and advertising effectiveness
- Experience working with or managing 3rd party vendors
- Solid communication skills
- Strong syndicated research experience and familiarity with a variety of syndicated and secondary data sources
- Experience working with disparate data sources and the ability to distill key findings and insights to tell a story
- Personal interest in the changing media and entertainment landscape
- A 4-year college degree
This role is located in the Greater Los Angeles Area and salary is commensurate with experience. Some relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.