Director of Analytics
Las Vegas, NV
Join a renowned gaming company as they continue to take advantage of their data through the use of analytics! A leading firm in the entertainment space has two Director-level openings on their team in Las Vegas. This is an exciting corporate opportunity to become a Director of Analytics and lead key projects in optimization, pricing, and operational analytics. As both a hands-on analytics expert and an important team leader, the Director will play a key part in improving and optimizing pricing and business strategy. Both Directors will be interacting with leadership and coaching a team, so strong interpersonal and managerial skills are a must.
See yourself working (and playing) in the gaming capital of the U.S.? Read on.
Let’s chat if you have:
- Strong hands-on analytical background, ideally in the gaming, hospitality, or restaurant and beverage space
- Significant experience with pricing and/or marketing analytics
- Advanced quantitative degree (Master’s or higher)
- Expert knowledge of quantitative tools and languages such as SAS, SQL, R, and Tableau
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to non-analytical audiences
- Relocation assistance is available, and client is open to transferring visas
- Salary is commensurate with experience, plus an annual bonus
Keywords: SAS, SQL, R, SPSS, Tableau, statistical model, predictive model, Cognos, customer analytics, retail analytics, optimization, pricing, statistics, mathematics