Director, Programmatic Analytics
If you're looking to be on the cutting edge of new technology, and eager to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, take a look at this Director position in Chicago! We are partnering with a top performing agency that is working on supporting a well-known CPG client on digital media campaigns. Specifically, this person will help lead analytics projects using DMPs to understand targeted audience behavior.
Having recently brought all programmatic work in-house for this client, the Director will be managing a team responsible for mining digital ad data and providing insights to senior leadership and external teams. Previous experience with a DMP is a must, and candidates should also have hands-on knowledge of other analytics tools and ad servers.
Candidates must have:
- 7+ years' experience in a digital media, digital analytics, programmatic media role with increasing responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs) and ad serving platforms
- Understanding of advanced analytics and ability to work cross functionally with media, strategy, and data science teams
- Comfort with SQL and querying own data
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
Salary is commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance possible!
Keywords: digital media, digital analytics, programmatic, DMP, data management platform, DSP, demand side platform, ad server, ad tech, Adobe Audience Manager, Bluekai, Lotame, Krux, Doubleclick, SQL, Tableau, Comscore, Nielsen, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AB testing, multivariate, decision science