Director, Digital Insights
Ann Arbor, MI
Interested in becoming a leader at a company focused on using cutting-edge technology to revolutionize their process? Our client is doing just that and they are looking for a Director of Digital Insights to lead and grow teams dedicated to advancing their digital capabilities. This individual will responsible for building strategies and testing initiatives to help develop capabilities across digital properties, marketing, loyalty programs and more. Communication will be key as you help implement these projects across varying teams. If you’re interested in joining a Midwest company with an open and energetic culture, this could be a role worth checking out.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: analytics, business, marketing, etc. Master’s degree highly preferred!
- At least 10 years of relevant hands-on work experience
- Previous experience managing a team of high-performing analysts
- Proficiency with digital analytics and marketing measurement tools and techniques: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, SAS, A/B testing, customer segmentation, Tableau, etc,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary is commensurate with experience and can range up around $130K. Relocation assistance is available!
Keywords: Marketing Analytics, Digital Insights, Digital Analytics, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, SQL, SAS, A/B testing, multivariate testing, segmentation, business intelligence, loyalty analytics, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, display advertising, data science