Director, Digital Analytics
Our client, the analytics subsidiary of a highly successful advertising firm, is looking for a Digital Analytics expert to lead their growing team. This Director will have a challenging role as they not only guide their analysts through full cycle digital analytics (implementation, tagging, reporting, media alignment, optimization, etc.), but will also be a critical communicator, connecting the dots and telling the story for their well-known clients. Experience with emerging media and advertising tools (DMP’s, etc.) is a big plus as you’ll be helping to advance the work in this area as well. Working across such a team and clients on so many areas, you’ll need to be that sort of people person who can see how to develop things for the long term!
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Expertise with digital analytics tools and techniques such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, A/B Testing, Optimizely, Tag Management, Tableau, etc.
- Previous experience leading a high-performing team of analysts a must.
- Articulate with an ability to be an analytics translator
- Entrepreneurial and business-savvy
Salary is commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available!
Keywords: Digital analytics, web analytics, marketing analytics, Adobe analytics, Omniture, Google Analytics, SQL, A/B Testing, Multivariate testing, tag management, Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, segmentation, DMP, Rocket Fuel, business intelligence