Director, CRM Strategy
Our client, a well-established and innovative media agency, is looking for a sharp, experienced CRM analytics professional to join its team in Tampa. The incumbent of this newly-created role will use his/her CRM expertise to help manage a major account, advising on campaign optimization, measurement, and strategy projects. The Director of CRM Strategy will manage a team of 4-5 direct reports focused on developing and understanding audience profiles and using them to build customer communication strategy. This is a perfect role for a strategic professional who enjoys a fast-paced, interactive environment and has managed teams in the past.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of CRM experience
- Understanding of customer clustering and audience profiles
- Expertise in CRM platforms, especially Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge of CRM and sales data
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Previous agency experience a plus
Salary for this position can go up to $120K. This role is located in Tampa and relocation assistance is available.
Keywords: Clustering, audience profiles, Salesforce, CRM, marketing analytics, loyalty, sales analytics, customer experience