Director, Advanced Analytics
Ann Arbor, MI
Looking for the chance to make an impact at a growing and analytically-oriented company this summer? Our client, a well-known leader in the food industry, is looking for a Director to be part of their emerging analytics center of excellence in Ann Arbor, MI. This role offers exposure to a range of analytical functions and initiatives, and you’d collaborate on projects across many business units ranging from loyalty analytics to media mix modeling to digital and web analytics. Although it is a Director title, this position encompasses a larger scope than you might expect- you’ll be leading a team and interacting directly with senior and executive leadership. You will build relationships with other company leaders, collaborate on strategy, identify and mentor new analytics talent in addition to remaining involved in the day to day hands on analytics work. If you’re interested in joining a Midwest company with an open and energetic culture, this could be a role worth checking out.
- o Bachelor’s degree or higher (Master’s preferred) in a relevant field: analytics, business, marketing, etc.
- o At least 10 years of relevant hands-on advanced analytics experience,
- o Proficiency in statistical tools and techniques such as SAS, SQL, R, and Python
- o Previous experience managing a team of high-performing analysts
- o Excellent communication and presentation skills
- o Ability to build relationships and influence strategy
Salary is commensurate with experience, and relocation assistance is available. If you’re interested in making an impact at an innovative and recognizable company, let’s chat!
Keywords: R, SAS, SQL, Python, statistics, mathematics, predictive model, statistical model, marketing analytics, segmentation, Digital Insights, Digital Analytics, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, SQL, SAS, A/B testing, multivariate testing, segmentation, business intelligence, loyalty analytics, display advertising, data science