Digital Marketing Manager
Our client, a fun and dynamic company in the travel and leisure space, is looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Dallas. As a crucial member of the marketing department, the Manager will oversee the performance, testing, and optimization of all performance marketing channels. This role will be the right hand person charged with being a digital marketing expert and managing the digital spend. The Manager needs to be able to work across channels, understanding how they work together and designing creative, effective programs to help generate site traffic and sales. This person will also be responsible for providing constructive business suggestions based on analytical findings. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable defining KPIs and measurement strategies as well as doing hands on optimization and multivariate testing work.
This is more than your typical manager role- our client needs an analytic and strategic thinker who is able to understand and interpret what numbers really mean. You will work across channels and with external agency partners, so it’s a visible position that offers a substantial amount of impact. Although the Manager will be an individual contributor to start, there is room to grow as the team develops.
• 5+ years’ experience developing cross channel marketing programs in the ecommerce or consulting space
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Master’s strongly preferred)
• Strong understanding of statistical methodologies and frameworks
• Strong background in attribution modeling
• Deep understanding of KPI development
• R and Python experience preferred
• Some relocation assistance may be possible
• Compensation is commensurate with experience, up to about 100K on base plus bonus
• Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders
Keywords: Optimization testing, paid search, organic search, display media, A/B testing, multivariate testing, Google Analytics, measurement, KPI definition, Site Catalyst, attribution, Tableau, conversion, attribution modeling, lift testing, test and learn, R, Python, relational database, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data manipulation, SQL