Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Our client, a well-known retailer based in Pittsburgh, is looking for a Manager of Digital Marketing Analytics. The Manager will be responsible for leading digital marketing measurement and implementation for the company’s digital channels, including social media, email, display, and search. Using their hands-on experience and knowledge of DMP’s, the manager will develop omni-channel strategies to segment their consumer database into the most effective channels. This is a perfect role for a strategic professional with strong digital advertising experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: computer science, economics, marketing, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant hands-on work experience
- Proficiency with digital marketing/advertising tools (DMP’s): Adwords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick, Bluekai, Audience Manager, etc.
- Experience with digital analytics and database tools/techniques: Google Analytics, Omniture, SQL, SAS, A/B testing, customer segmentation, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary is commensurate with experience and is ranging from $80-120K.
Keywords: Marketing Analytics, Database Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Core Metrics, SQL, SAS, A/B testing, segmentation, Adwords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick, Bluekai, Adobe Audience Manager, Acxiom, Lotame, Rocket Fuel, display advertising, SEM, paid search, social media marketing, omni-channel marketing