New York, NY
Our client, one of the country's leading insurance firms, is looking for Data Scientists to join a growing analytics center of excellence in New York City. These roles will focus on predictive analytics and model building to support various business units from marketing to underwriting to agency analytics.
In this role, quantitative skills and strong communication will be the keys to your success. Specifically, the firm is looking for:
- A Master's or PhD in a quantitative field (computer science, stats, economics, etc.)
- Experience with predictive analytics using tools such as SAS and Python
- Proven expertise using statistical modeling techniques and methodologies
- Experience using tools such as Tableau and R Shiny for data visualization
- Strong communication skills are a must - both written and verbal
- Experience in insurance, finance, risk, and related fields is strongly preferred
This role is located in New York City, and relocation assistance is available. Salary for the role ranges up to $130K.