Data Scientist - Consumer Behavior
We're working with a major international tech firm to help build up their Data Science team in Dallas. In this role, you'll tackle computational marketing problems, working with truly massive amounts of data generated by countless mobile devices across the globe with a focus on consumer behavior.
As one of the leaders in their space, this firm has high standards, but if you have experience working with top-tier corporations this could be another great step for you!
- Advanced degree in a highly quantitative discipline (PhD strong preferred)
- Aptitude and experience writing machine learning algorithms to mine insights out of large (1TB+) consumer datasets
- Experience as a Data Scientist within a top-tier corporation highly preferred
- Business acumen and the ability to see a project through, from formulation of a problem to highly technical analytical solution
- Strong R skills are a hard requirement, Python & Spark preferred
- Preferred industries: eCommerce, retail, tech, mobile phones
This role is located in Dallas, TX. Salary ranges up to $160K plus bonus.
Data science, consumer, behavior, big data, ecommerce, tech, mobile, machine learning, algorithms, analytics, IoT, apps, corporate