Competitive Intelligence Manager (Pharma)
Chicago - northern suburbs, IL
Competitive Intelligence Manager (Pharma) | Burtch Works | LinkedIn
Are you a Competitive Intelligence guru in the Pharma industry looking for your next exciting career opportunity? Read on!
Our client, a well-established global pharmaceuticals firm, is seeking to add a Competitive Intelligence Manager to their expanding competitive intelligence team. Qualified candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience deeply rooted in competitive intelligence in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Expertise in oncology and/or biologics is preferred; experience in other therapeutic areas is an added plus
- Familiarity with primary and secondary data sources; skilled at leveraging a range of data sources to guide strategic business decisions
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams internally; must also be able to run projects independently as well as manage 3rd party vendors
- Strong communication skills required – both written and verbal
This role is based out of our client’s office in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Salary is commensurate with experience and there a generous compensation package. Our client would prefer candidates already local to the Chicago area, but is open to candidates from outside the area.
Keywords: competitive intelligence, market intelligence, secondary data, syndicated data, IMS, market research, custom research, pharmaceuticals, quantitative, oncology, therapeutic areas, biologics