Client Development and Account Director – Tech & Consumer Electronics
Long Island City, NY
A national market research company located in the Northeast is seeking to add two Directors to oversee account management and client development for their technology and consumer electronics vertical. The positions will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, deeply understanding their business issues to create and upsell products and strategic solutions for them.
A strong analytics and research foundation is a must for these roles as experience in successfully overseeing and managing client accounts. While this is not a sales role, this person will be expected to maintain revenue on existing accounts and leverage conversations in order to find opportunities to upsell the organization’s products and solutions.
- 8+ years of syndicated or custom research experience in a client- OR supplier-side organization focusing on technology and consumer electronics clients
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) data and databases with a keen ability to utilize and synthesize data to address business questions
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate across external clients and internal teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field a must
This role is located in Long Island / NYC and salary is commensurate with experience.