Big Data Solution Architect
Costa Mesa, CA
Our client in the software services and solutions space is looking for Big Data Solution Architects for their team in Orange County, CA. This Architect will lead teams to build cutting-edge Big Data systems and massive scale analytics solutions. Working closely with a major long-term client, the Architect role requires both polished client-facing communication skills and hands-on technical knowledge.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field (Advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years designing and building analytics solutions at massive scale
- Hands-on industry experience working with distributed Big Data systems including Hadoop and Spark
- Scripting experience with tools such a Python
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS
- Strong communication skills including project leadership and the ability to distill and discuss complex technical information with clients
Salary for the role varies based on level and experience, up to ~$170K. Willingness to travel is highly preferred. Unfortunately, this firm cannot transfer or sponsor visas - US Citizens and Green Card holders only.