Associate Brand Manager
Calling brand managers! Are you interested in working for an iconic CPG company? If so, read on!
A CPG firm in the Dallas area is seeking to add a new Associate Brand Manager to their team. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of brand management experience and have a strong quantitative foundation with a great eye for data analysis.
This role will be working on one of our client’s two flagship products and will be heavily involved in strategy and decision making for the brand. As part of a lean brand team, this person will have the opportunity to wear many hats and will help to run the nuts and bolts of the business (e.g., develop monthly business performance decks, develop and lead promotions, partner with agencies, manage budgets, handle billing, etc.), but also play a key role in developing and guiding strategy for the brand. This is a great opportunity to join a lean team and make an immediate impact on an iconic brand name.
- At least 3 years of previous brand management experience, preferably in a CPG setting
- Strong communication skills are essential for working closely with internal partners and communicating insights, but also for managing external vendors and agencies
- Experience with syndicated POS and panel data (ideally Nielsen and/or IRI)
- The ability to navigate multiple data sources and tease out trends and patterns to help guide internal strategy
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize initiatives and juggle multiple projects
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Food and/or CPG backgrounds are preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field a must; preference for MBA or Master’s degree
This role is located in the Dallas area and salary is commensurate with experience. Local candidates are preferred.
Keywords: brand management, marketing, marketing research, syndicated, secondary, IRI, Nielsen, POS, panel, quantitative, consumer insights, shopper insights, CPG, consumer goods, food & beverages, project management, vendor management, strategy, promotions