Assistant Manager of Consumer Insights
(3) Assistant Manager of Consumer Insights | Burtch Works | LinkedIn
Are you a marketing researcher with a few years’ experience? Looking for a client-side role in Atlanta? Look no further!
Our client, a well-known insights-driven consumer goods company, is seeking to add a strong Assistant Manager of Consumer Insights to their team. All candidates must have a few years of hands-on marketing research experience and be well-versed across a wide mix of research methodologies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior researcher to join a growing client-side organization and work on strategic global initiatives.
Qualified candidates must have:
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in primary custom research; hands-on experience from start-to-finish required
- Experience across an array of custom primary research methodologies – both qualitative and quantitative
- Familiarity with CPG ideal; product and brand innovation experience a plus
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
This role is located in Atlanta and salary is commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.