Analytics Consultant - Analytics Quotient
We are looking for a client analytics consultant to join us at Analytics Quotient (A Millward Brown/Kantarcompany). This person will support one of our largest clients in an on-site, client facing role using data to address a variety of marketing challenges in the consumer packaged goods industry. He / She would provide analytics support for Channel leaders in shaping the direction the client takes in the market place across retail channels like – Large Store, Small stores etc. and build detailed business cases for new channel specific initiatives. In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to revenue, solution development and ongoing innovation initiatives.
Analytics Quotient is a marketing analytics company that unravels stories behind data. We endeavor to solve our clients’ business problems with “Storytelling”. Storytelling is a technique which extracts business insights from data by innovatively using marketing consulting frameworks, design, statistics, CRM, transaction analysis and technology. We also build cutting-edge data visualization tools and custom analytics products which help our clients slice, dice, simulate and monitor business data. Learn more about our offerings at www.aqinsights.com
Millward Brown, the world’s leading expert in helping clients grow great brands, announced the acquisition of Analytics Quotient earlier in 2016.. As business leaders have an increasing need to derive meaning from a growing number of data and information sources, AQ focuses on using connected data intelligence to unlock insights that help clients drive growth. The new unit brings together marketing science, strategic research and analytic consulting experts to deliver cutting edge marketing analytics solutions to our clients. AQ has over 400 people and works with some of the biggest names in CPG, Retail, Hospitality and other industries.
- Synthesize information across multiple sources and tell interesting and compelling stories
- Provide analytical expertise to identify gaps and quantifying opportunities, and building compelling business cases for new channel-specific initiatives.
- Provide visibility into execution performance results.
- Communicate / Collaborate with cross functional teams within the client organization on stewardship of business results.
- Develop tracking & monitoring of all channel & marketing pilots & new initiatives happening at the channel level, and stewards results to key stakeholders around the business.
- Work collaboratively with internal colleagues across the organization
- Manage 7-8 strategic projects concurrently, providing highest possible quality in data and insights
- Develop relationships with on-site clients by gaining trust through actionable and business driving recommendations to marketing and data strategy
- Hands-on client facing role – Candidate will work directly with senior members of our clients’ analytics & insights team.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferred – Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Science.
- 3 years of experience in marketing/strategy and / or consulting domain
- Experience in basic analysis, creating reports and impactful presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to summarize and present information in a way that provides clarity and interest
- Ability to manage multiple project demands simultaneously along with client proactive communication.
To apply for this role, please apply online at: Millwardbrown.com and aqinsights.com