Analyst, Campaign Analytics - Eyeview
New York, NY
About the Company
Eyeview is a video marketing technology company and the industry leader in outcome-based video marketing. Eyeview delivers superior return on investment through 1-to- 1 video. Through our proprietary VideoIQ® technology, Eyeview easily leverages brand, product and consumer data to create and deliver 1-to- 1 video ads to every consumer and ultimately drive sales. VideoIQ® provides an elemental knowledge of video variables that powers a results-driven decisioning engine, capable of making billions of decisions each day, delivering the most relevant message to every consumer across television, desktop, mobile and Facebook.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in LA, Detroit, Seattle, Chicago and London, Eyeview serves the nation’s top brands and was ranked as the 2nd fastest growing company in the Tri-State Area by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500TM.
About the Role
Eyeview is looking for an Analytics professional to work with the analytics teams to support the analytics practice for top-tier multi-channel brand marketers. The Analyst will participate in the development of a suite of high performance analytical services as well as the delivery of custom analytics and industry published research.
- Monitor campaign performance and data needs
- Development and maintenance of lookalike/clustering model techniques across campaigns
- Implement in house custom user scoring function across campaigns
- Perform root cause analysis on any issues arising on campaigns
- Work closely with client facing managers to collect data needed for clients
- Perform Ad-Hoc Analysis for multiple departments
Experience / Skills Required
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Operations Research, Engineering or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in an industry related field
- Standard SQL experience and NO SQL applications experience
- Experience with leading analytics data-intensive packages such as “R”, SAS or Scala
- Knowledge of brand media measurement and panel analytics
- Proficiency in predictive modeling techniques (ie, Binomial and logistic regression, nearest neighbor modeling, CHAID modeling, and other techniques)
- Detail oriented
- Doer mentality
- Python / Pandas experience
- Spark / Spark Machine Learn Library experience
- Experience using MapReduce, and “big data” work on Hadoop and other NO SQL platforms
- Aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis
- A/B testing methodologies and campaign set up
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, 401K, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Free drinks & snacks, Sports teams, Catered Company lunches every Friday.
Eyeview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eyeview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eyeview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Eyeview’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.